Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shelby's Cabin 2012

My friend Shelby has a pretty awesome cabin in the mountains.  Its a lot of fun up there. It's nice and secluded. Even though it is a cabin, it has all the things a house does, minus internet. One of our favorite things is riding 4-wheelers. This time was extra fun because this time Shelby and I had to share a 4-wheeler, it had just rained, and we went with a group of people.


 This is us before we left. Why are we so cool? Oh, its because we are wearing the same sweater, but mine is from Tennessee and Shelby's is from Minnesota. We are cool like that.



Usually we have our own 4-wheeler, but this time we needed to share. Well, a bug flew into Shelby's mouth so she turned around to spit it out. Don't worry...she spit on me. We laughed SO hard!



The people we went 4-wheeling with would stop like every five minutes...so we got bored.


Riding on the back of the 4-wheeler is relaxing, but lame.


One of the things we stopped to look at was a bear trap. I just didn't understand. It was just some sticks piled up. After making a comment about this 'bear trap', I was then made fun of the rest of the ride. Anyway, the explained to me how the trap worked. It still didn't make sense, but it caught a bear...so it apparently does work. 



There are a lot of loggers up there in the mountains. The draw pictures of naked people. 



I got a little muddy after:/

That is pretty much the extent of the trip. It was a lot of fun and I think the cabin is a perfect destination to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment