Monday, February 18, 2013

Monster Jam, SLC




MONSTER JAM, SLC 2013




Mohawk Warrior did an awesome job. His truck is pretty. He actually 'gave the shirt off his back" to the kid RIGHT next to us! The kid put it on and sat down and ate popcorn. Haha...he didn't even know what just happened!




I am not a big Grave Digger fan, but he did an awesome job at freestyle...and so he won. He is definitely a crowd favorite.

Um, yeah, that truck is basically standing straight up. McGruff won this competition Saturday afternoon and Saturday night and then gave his trophy away to a fan.


It is never fun when a truck breaks down. This truck broke down Saturday afternoon AND Saturday night. I don't really feel bad for the guy...don't judge.

 Titan will be in the 'Young Guns' for the world finals. I like this truck:) Good luck in Vegas!

 I don't know if I have ever seen El Torro Loco actually do the steam out the nose before...but it was awesome. Andy did a good job taking pictures so I could enjoy the show:)


Well, I mean, I might as well put my picture on here. Andy took it. I know I may not be the prettiest girl...but I like monster trucks!


No comments:

Post a Comment