Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Time

So, I have been asked by several people to start a blog. I didn't really have time to blog...but now school is out...so that means I finally have time!  The reason I was asked to start a blog was because of my dating life. Now, I am going to go into detail right now about that, but lets just say I have some stories...and then some. Anyway, I no longer have a facebook, so I thought maybe a blog would be a good thing. So, I have completed my first post. I know this one is not super exciting, but it is what it is. Anyway, I should have some new dating stories for everyone. The other day my dad told me I needed to 'clean my window', meaning he wants me married by the time I am 27. Now, for those who know me, I am already 26! So, I have less than a year to get married. I won't do the usual dating websites I have used in the past becaust those have proved to be nothing but trouble. So, last night I signed up for eharmony. Please Bless this works! I havent paid for it yet, so I wont really start talking to people, but once I do, I will let everyone know!

No comments:

Post a Comment