Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Really?

Well, I am at the library pretending to study for my last final. Actually, that is a lie. I was doing my homework. I just got done reading a thing on Moby Dick and my phone rang. It was this boy. Bless his heart. He calls me twice a day and leaves me voicemails. We have set up times to go out, but something usually comes along that I want to do more, so I cancle on him. Anyway, I just don't know what to do. Do I just tell him I am not interested or do you think he would get the hint since I never answer my phone and if I do, I am rushed because I am busy. I just feel bad. He is not my cup of tea, but he is so persistant!  Also, with school and work and everything, I don't really have time. Ugh, when I first started to write this post, I was angry, but now I feel bad for the kid. Looks like I will probably return his call and maybe do something with him this weekend. The funny thing is that I do want to date, but the guys that do want to date me are not the guys I would like to date. Hmmm....I don't know if that makes sense, but it is what it is. Anyway, I have to get back to homework. Lame.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan!

    How come I am just now seeing that you are a follower of my blog??? What's up with the "NO FACEBOOK" thing??? Hope all goes will with eHarmony--don't really know why you think you need it--you're too pretty and have a great personality not to "wing it" on your own! Don't turn down that nusance caller--HE may just be the one that God has sent to your door...just sayin'...LOL

    Comment on my posts sometime so I will know you are reading!! I just happened to notice I had another follower and that is the only way I knew you had started your own blog. BTW, our 2012 REunion is on Father's Day weekend...try to come!

    ReplyDelete