Saturday, February 15, 2014

Art Work

I have no artistic talents. I don't draw. I don't color. But, I do know other people that are artistic...and they color or draw for me, whether it is a death threat, an encouraging picture, or a story.


 We all know that I love monster trucks. Now, most people like to make fun of me for this little hobby of mine. Anyway, at work we have guest tellers. I had a guest teller draw this for me in support of my little addiction:) It was nice of her.

We have another guest teller....he is not so nice. He thinks its funny to mess with my things at work. He likes to put sticky notes all over my computer and hide my things. Well...one day he left me this little threat. I know it doesn't mean anything...but I am sure its not normal...

 This art is pretty awesome though! My niece is very creative and very artistic. When my brother's girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer, we all tried to support her. Before she went in for her double mastectomy, she got pneumonia. This was her 'get-well' card from Madison. This picture is so detailed....that it tells a story, so, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment