Sunday, February 16, 2014

Random


Here are some random pictures.

Hunter likes to sit on Brutus. What do you think we do when Hunter does this? That’s right, we call Brutus so Hunter falls off. He has fun though.



Every year we do an awesome garden. This carrot came from our garden. It was huge…and deformed.




I was watching Chad and Jeni’s kids one day. Hunter kept trying to spill his drink of the ground. I got mad at him…and then he wouldn't look at me.



Seriously…if you park your car this close to someone…you should either back up so they don’t know…or find another spot! I don’t remember hitting them….so I am sure it wasn't me. I wasn't too happy wen I found my car like this…PLUS...they are over the line.




And, of course, I have to put pictures of my dog up. He is cute.





My friend sent me a recipe for some cake…I made it. You cant tell, but its red-velvet cheese cake. I was pretty proud of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment