Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Kiss

So, this New Years was not at all what I expected. I don't even know really where to begin....so if this doesn't make sense....then too bad. Ha ha. So, there is this guy that I just love. We are not dating or anything, I just love him. I was hoping he would invite me to play with him on New Years so I could get a New Years kiss. Well, he invited me. I was SO excited. So, my friend Shelby and I went with him and his friends to a place called La Cai. Its a Chinese restaurant. It was pretty good. After, we went to a bar called the Republican. It was a good time. Well, while I was there, I got a text from my monster truck boyfriend. Ok, he is not my boyfriend, I just call him that because we did date for a minute or two, but then he thought we should just be friends. Anyway, we both like monster trucks. So, he asked me to go to a show with him next week with him and I just loved it. I asked him what he was doing for New Years and he was at a 'bull wars' competition in Ogden. The ironic thing about that was that Shelby wanted to go to that, but I wanted to play with my lover to get my kiss. Anyway, I told him I am planning to go to the rodeo later this month. Maybe he could be my monster truck boyfriend AND my rodeo boyfriend. He is a cute kid, shy, but cute.
Anyway, so we are just at the bar and this kid walks in and I thought to myself "he looks like a little innocent boy" and didn't think anything of it. As the night went on, I looked at him again and realized we grew up together and went to school together. Anyway, we ended up talking and as it turns out...he loves me. He has had a crush on me since middle school. He went to church and seminary to impress me, so him seeing me at the bar was one of his fantasy's about me coming true. He ended up staying there most of the night and was very cozy as in he liked to be close and kept putting his arm around me. My major thought of the night was, 'how am I going to get my New Years Kiss now?" The reason I was thinking this was because there was the boy I came with that didn't really talk to me after my childhood friend showed up and so I stuck between these two guys. Well...it was getting close to mid-night and I didn't know what was going to happen....so I just went to the bathroom. I listened to everyone count down and cheer...all from the bathroom at a bar. So, I didn't get my New Years Kiss;( However, it was a very eventful night and one that I will never forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment