Sunday, August 26, 2012

Herriman Fire

Well, I have some time on my hands...or I am sick of the pictures on my email...and I am going to blog:)  This post is going to be about the fire in Herriman. This fire started by lightning and burned for a few days maybe. I don't really know actually, I just have some cool pictures.  Anyway, this fire wan't close to our house...in fact, all the fires out here are not close to our house. I guess we are lucky like that. The closest fire we had was that our neighbors boat caught on fire...


 This is the view from our driveway.


 This view is from my driving home from work. 



So, maybe this blog isn't very interesting. Well, the fire happened a while ago and I am mulit-tasking. I am watching Big Bang, texting, and chatting online. Hmmm..maybe I should chew some gum too...ha ha...lame joke! Just let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment