Monday, August 13, 2012

Hmmm....well...

I guess it's been a while since I have posted anything. There have actually been a lot of new events in my life, but 1. I don't have pictures of them or 2. I can't get the pictures off my phone.  So, here will be a simple list of my life this past little while.

1. Brutus is officially all done with his shots!  This means I can now take him to a dog baby sitter:)  He weighs 36 pounds and is super cute. He also finally learned how to 'shake'. Ugh, that one took a while.

2. I bought a new car. Was this a good idea? No, it wasn't. Is my car super cute? No, its not. Oh well. Anyway, I did it. I bought a Mercury Milan. Its a nice car. Definitely and upgrade from the focus.

3. Went to a family reunion at Joe's Valley. I boated and went 4-wheeling. It was a blast!

4. Monster trucks were here. They were pretty awesome. I just like them.

5. Boys. Hmmm. Well, the "rose guy" told me he would dig ditches and move mountains to make me happy and that he would rather I 'use and abuse' him than not talk to him at all. Ugh.

Then, there are two other guys. One gave me a hickey on my neck. Not my most shining moment. My family all saw it and now I am super embarrassed. It did, however, match my 'white trash' outfit for monster trucks. Anyway, he is a father of two and works for a bank. We will, for future purposes, call him 'hickey guy'. He likes me.

Then, there is another guy. I am pretty sure I have talked about him before. We will call him "tattoo guy" because he has some pretty awesome tattoos. I just like him, but he is busy with softball and his daughter. Who knows, he may also be using me, but whatevs.

6. School starts at the end of this month. I'm going to take business classes. Please Bless it all works out.


Well, that is just a little bit of what is going on. I'm sure once school starts, I will start blogging a lot more because I will need to be on my computer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment