Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bad News Comes in Threes

Well, my last post talked about our new baby girl. She is cute and SUPER little. Then, my dad broke his elbow. Now, even though a baby is NOT bad news, a hospital visit still takes place, So, we thought that the baby and my dad's broken arm would be our TWO things and then we would just have one more accident. Well, we were wrong. The baby doesn't count for a hospital visit. A week after my dad broke his elbow, Boston broke his wrist. He is in a cast now. So, there are our three hospital visits...wrong again. My mom was in the hospital last night with kidney stones. So, we have a broken arm, a broken wrist, and a mom laid up in bed waiting for the last two kidney stones to pass.  So, we have met our quota in hospital visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment