Sunday, May 19, 2013

Where is Memphis?

So, Memphis is kinda like my shadow right now. It is cute. The kids are my favorite at a certain age and Memphis is at that age right now. In fact, she will tell people that "Megan is my best friend". It cute. So, she keeps asking me to take her on the 'choo choo train' (Trax). We rode trax a little bit ago, and every day since, she asks me about it. So, the other day she asked me if we could ride it, I said we couldn't because I had to go to work. Well, somewhere she got confused and thought she was going to work with me. So, I came upstairs and my mom asked me if Memphis was in the car with me, and I told her she wasn't. My mom said that we needed to find her. (Don't worry, she was only 'missing' for a minute). So, I went out to my car and there she was. She was ready to go to work with her best friend. Haha. (I usually keep a car seat in my car since I often take a kid with me somewhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment