Sunday, May 19, 2013

Marriage?

So, this is my name tag. We are doing a loan thing at work and we all have these tag-ons to wear. I just picked on without looking at it and put it on. Well, my sister saw it and said, "Megan, no wonder you want to get married so bad. You are advertising it at work". Then, I looked at my name tag and figured out what she meant. Haha.  I am ready to get married. Dating is stupid though. The guys you like don't like you back and the guys you don't like want you. In fact, there is one guy. He is cool. We probably text once in a while. I haven't seen him in months. Well, the other night he text me "I love you". I mean, what am I supposed to do with that? So, I just ignored it.

Then, there is my 'open engagement'. This guy Joe always calls me when he is intoxicated. I haven't seen him in months and we really only talk on the weekends...if my phone is not on silent. He calls me when he is drunk and when I told him I might move to St. George, he asked me to marry him. Well, the next weekend he asked me again. Then, last weekend he asked me if he needs to "buy a wedding ring and plan a marriage". ha ha...that one made me laugh for hours! Then, this weekend, he asked me to go ring shopping with him. My response is always, "ask me when you are sober". Then, his friends call me and ask if we are engaged. Then Joe says he wants to know if we are. Ugh.

I don't need a relationship with someone when they are drunk. I need someone to take care of me. I need someone with a similar lifestyle. I just need a good man in my life. I sure hope he comes around soon:) Maybe one day someone will see my 'advertisement' and ask me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment