Thursday, June 14, 2012

First Vet Visit

I took Brutus for his first (actually second) vet visit. He got his second round of shots and was looked over. He weighs about 12 pounds!  He is getting so big! He has an underbite. I was excited to hear this because then Brutus will look bad ass, but then I was informed that its not really a good thing. Woops. His knee also pops in and out. I wish someone would have told me that dogs are expensive too! I have put a lot of money in him and will have to continue to do so as well since he needs a chip and needs to get fixed!  Maybe I will get a second job to support my bulldog:)


Grayson went with me. He just took some pictures. This is the vet tech that also happens to be my friend Hannah. I called her the week before I got Brutus and she tried to talk me out of getting a bulldog. Woops, ha ha...I got one anyway:)


This is the Dr. I think her name is Beisinger...but Hannah called her Dr. B.


 This is Brutus in the morning. He sure is a pretty dog. He is soft too:) He coat reminds me of a cow!

This was the first week I had him. I was too tired to stay outside and he had to stay on my lap. He fell right asleep!  On a side note, I am trying to fix my ear that may or may not be infected. Its better now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment