Friday, June 15, 2012

Hunter's Baby Blessin

Last Sunday we all went to Hunter's Baby Blessing. Everything turned out great. It was also a good time to get some family pictures in:)


 This is my mom and dad with Hunter Chad. My dad doesn't seem to smile in picture. Hmmm...weird.


Grayson, KC, and Cody on the motorcycle. The boys are attempting 'peace' signs. 


 This is the Chad and Jeni Baxter Family. Chad, Jayci, Hunter, Cody, and Jeni. I think Cody looks so stink'n cute!


 I sure love these boys! These are my monster truck pals. Cody with a fork...probably because he sees candy or cake and Grayson just being silly.


 Grayson in his super awesome mo-hawk!


 This is probably the best family picture that we have. Its hard to get a good picture with SO many people, but mostly with SO many kids!


I know things look crazy...but its because they are!  Memphis is doing her 'sassy' stance, Cody looks mean, and everyone is watching my mom walk over. hmmm...weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment