Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monster Trucks....or not.

I took my sister and her kids to Rocky Mountain Raceway the other day because Grave Digger and the Ninja Turtle were going to drag race. It was fun...but I guess I was hoping for more monster trucks than we saw. Anyway, it was still fun, but when it was over, I was ready to get out of there!  The kids had a fun time though. 



 This is me and Gray. He doesn't look too happy here...but he liked it.


 So...it wasn't really monster trucks, but drags with nitro funny cars and some other like rocket cars. It was SO loud!!


 Gray, Madison, and me with Grave Digger after the show:)


Michelle is smart and if the kids were good, they got these glow sticks. They sure liked them.


 We were a little late due to a few things....oh well. Anyway, when we got they had the monster trucks out so people could cheer for who they wanted to win. 


 Here they are facing off. 
Grave Digger won both times they raced.


This is the rocket car! It was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment