Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bear Lake

My brother Chad did some work at a cabin in Bear Lake and in return our family was able to stay at the cabin for a week. Since I used pretty much all my vacation time this year, I was only able to go up for one day.  So, on Tuesday, Michelle her kids, Jeni and her kids, Jeni's sister and her kids, and I went up. It was fun for a day.


 Memphis and Cody had a water fight with water guns. ha ha...it sure was cute!


 I love the beach! I just sat in the sun most of the time. I have a HUGE fear of water and fish. The water was up high and there was a lot of junk in the water. I walked in for a second and then something touched me...so I was out of the water super fast!



Not only am I a fan of 'Swamp People', but when I was a little kid, we had an alligator water toy. I found this at the store and had to buy it!  The kids loved it. It looks like they really were riding on an alligator! Fun!

Of course we had to go to Le Baus for ice cream. This was a small cone! I of course had a raspberry shake. It was delicious. Yum!

Bear Lake sure is a pretty place. I liked it up there and would have enjoyed going up there again, however, it was really nice being here at home without any kids or pets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment