Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mr McShittles

I re-named my dog to Mr. McShittles. He poops ALL the time!  I talked to the vet about it and we are going to change his food. He also now weighs 20 pounds! The vet said he would get about 80 pounds and his head is a really good size and shape. Anyway, he is a good dog...but we are still working on potty training and biting. He likes to bite...especially me. The vet said we needed to work on letting him know I am in charge. But, over all, he is a good dog.


 He sure is cute.


 He likes to bite me. I feel like when I count money back to people at work, they think I must cut myself. Ha ha....dang dog. 


 One arm is scratched, the other arm is bruised. So people probably think I do drugs. 


He is not a fan of the car, but when he does drive in the car, he is on the floor next to the AC.

No comments:

Post a Comment