Sunday, July 7, 2013

Deer Creek

So, I hate holidays. Not just Christmas, Halloween, Easter, or even the 4th of July...but all major holidays. Why do I hate them you ask? Well, with every holiday, I am reminded that at 27, I am still single. So...this last weekend was rough for me. However, Saturday, we went boating and I had SO much fun. I didn't think once about being single. It was nice.

Our boat is not the biggest boat. In fact, it is pretty small:/ But, this trip didn't have too many people. There was just my dad, mom, sister, sister-in-law, four kids, Scott and I. It was perfect. My dad and Scott got their earlier and saved us an awesome beach on the North West side of the lake. The was was about 73 degrees and the weather was super great. 


This is Prescott. She is our newest addition. She didn't go boating, but she enjoyed the sun..under and umbrella. But, she did rock some awesome sun glasses. 


 Well, to the right we have my sand castle. I tried to get water around it...but I didn't do so well. But, I did it all by myself. To the right we have a giant fish that Scott made. While we went boating, Jacyi added some 'under-water' things. So, it was a fish on the ocean floor. She even put eyes on the fish. It turned out SUPER cute. So, I wrote my name in the sand. I'm cool too.




So, lets just say my worse fear came true. I HATE swimming with fish. Our beach was SO nice. It was sandy. Because of this, I was in the water and played in the water with the kids. It was fun. Then, I looked over and THERE WAS A DEAD FISH IN THE WATER!!! My biggest fear is swimming with fish in water...and there was a dead fish. I was so sick! Jayci just played with it. Gross. Oh well, she is just little and doesn't know.

So, my family got me out of the house, I enjoyed boating, the company, and the sun. Then, to top off the night, I went to a BBQ at a friends house and loved it! So, after having a really bad 4th of July, Saturday more than made up for it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment