Sunday, July 7, 2013

Just Random Things

 Well, this is what you get when you ask a three year old to paint your toe nails...you get your toe nails, toes, and your feet painted. haha...bless her heart. Oh, and there is Brutus. He loves me...and I love him sometimes..but not when he gets diarrhea and I have to pay the vet $93 for a vet visit and medicine and then am told he is just stressed from getting boarded. Ugh.


Brutus loves his cousins Hank and Jake. What he doesn't like is that all they do is hump him. I don't like that very much either. But, I take him over there anyway. They are just dogs. 


You know, I have loved boys before, but there was this one boy that I really loved. We ended things because 'logistically our relationship wouldn't work". I had a really hard time getting over him. In fact, I don't know if I am really over him even though it has been a year. So, he lives in Minnesota...well...he moved..so I think in one of the Dakota states now. Anyway, even though we don't talk and I don't see him...I get constant reminders of him...like seeing this guy getting out of his truck in a 'Minnesota Wrestling' truck. I didn't think anything of it...until I looked at the truck. Yeah, he is from Minnesota. talk about a double whammy. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment