Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Cabin Time!

I LOVE going to Shelby's cabin. It is SO fun up there. We just relax, eat, and ride 4-wheelers. The scenery is always nice, but what is even nicer is NO dogs and NO kids. I love it!!


 This was just taken on one of our many rides. It SO pretty!


 We always go to the lake and sit and talk. This guy kept singing SO loud. Shelby was laughing SO hard. We had to leave because she was laughing too much. He was drunk, sang random words of songs, and just didn't make much sense.


 Shelby's Grandma made her some sweet tea. I guess Shelby was too cool to get a cup even though there is one right there. That is how she drank he tea.


 So, it was late. I decided to take a picture and see what came up on the other end. It was Shelby on her phone. Classic. And her cousin holding the bed. Hmm. So, that got them moving and such, so then I took another picture and Shelby looks like she is going to kill her cousin. Haha. Candid pictures are the BEST!

I don't know why, but here we are in their Rhino. Usually, Shelby and I go on 4-wheelers..but maybe her parents took the 4-wheelers...so we were left the with Rhino. We are cool.


This is me just waiting on the 4-wheeler to go on a ride. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment