Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cabin TIme

I love going to Shelby's cabin. We were supposed to go to Disneyland..but that didn't happen...so we went to her cabin. As always, it was fun,
 We saw this boat. This has to be my favorite boat name I have ever seen. And, better yet, the boat is from Herriman. So, maybe I live by them.

 This year I thought it would be fun to go fishing. So, I bought a fishing liscence and brought a pole. Now...I don't fish...so I didn't really know what to do. And, to my surprise...I ACTUALLY CAUGHT A FISH. Well, if you want to see a picture of my fish...you wont. Shelby and I started to scream and then the fish fell off the hook and Shelby's first reaction was to throw the fish back in the water. So, I don't have a picture, but I do have a fish story. Her dad came one day with us too with their dog.

On our 4-wheeler ride, we found some bones...and then we found some more bones. So, basically we found a whole animal. It was gross. I am not the kind of girl that likes to see that kind of stuff...but that didn't keep me from taking a picture...

 This is the view from our ride. This place is SO pretty. I LOVE going up here. It is so peaceful and quiet. I don't have anything to worry about while I am there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment