Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fizz Fest

I work in the community of Day Break. They had a HUGE thing called FIZZ FEST where they had bands come, food trucks, and just things to attract people into Soda Row of Daybreak. Well...it would have been a big even...but then it rained. I took my nephew and niece and we had fun. And, by we...I mean, they had fun.



The kids got their faces painted. When the lady asked Gray about it, he said, "is it free" She told him it was, So, after, I told him to give her a dollar (that I gave him on the way over) and he said, "But I thought you said it was free".  Haha, smart kid. So, I ended up giving her a dollar for him. 




There was a dentist there and they had the play dough thing that the kids were able to play with. They had fun. Then, when it was time to go outside..even though it was still raining...the kids played on the splash pad and then they FROZE. So, we got in the car, turned on the heater, and went and bought pizza. I must say, I am a good aunt:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment