Thursday, September 26, 2013

What do you do?

What do I do when I decide not to go to school? I decide to blog:) Yes, it has been a while. So, maybe a dating update since I have decided to stop dating...one again.

1. I had a boyfriend for a minute. His name was Bryan. He was really fun. Our first three dates were super great. I had SUCH a good time with him...and then things got serious. He wanted to get married...like right then. I liked him..but I was not ready for marriage...at all. Plus, his idea on some things were a little off, but I won't discuss them here. Anyway, after we broke up, I realized that I don't have time to date. With work, school, my family, and Brutus, I just don't have time....so boys from my past decided to text me. Ugh

2. I hadn't talked to the boy in St George for four or five months. Well, we are kinda talking again. He has moved to Cedar and is in a band that was just picked up by Pabst and will be be going on tour. Anyway, we have just started talking...nothing too serious or anything.

3. Then, my monster truck boyfriend sent me a text asking if I deleted his number. Haha..of course I did...but when I got a new phone, it brought over all my old contacts. So, I had his number again. Anyway, he said he had tried to be my friend and that he knows it is hard to be friends after you have dated. So, we have texted here and there. He sure is a funny kid. I enjoy talking to him. I also feel like he flirts now more than ever...so I guess we will see.

4. Then, I also got a text from a previous friend and he said that he had avoided drinking for two months because he didn't want 'this' to happen. Then, he told me, "I wish we would have hooked up and then my life would be honky dory." Yup, I mean, what do I say to that?

So, I have given up on dating, but I guess I still have a few options open if I want them. With how my life is going now though....I don't plan on dating. I am just getting too old for it right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment