Thursday, September 26, 2013

Luke Bryan

So, my brother's girlfriend asks me if i wan to buy five Luke Bryan tickets. I say, sure and I invite my sister, my aunt, my cousin, and my friend Shelby. We were all SO excited. So, we go to the concert...and I guess our tickets were cancelled. This is NOT something you want to hear. We didn't know what to do and the girl with the tickets didn't either, so she let us in and told us to walk around and go the the exit, and then go to the ticket booth. Well...since she let us in..my aunt and my cousin said 'screw it' we are in. They really had to talk to me about this because even though we bough tickets...our tickets were not valid...so essentially, we 'snuck in'. So, we tell people the concert was sold out....plus five. Woops. Plus, the concert was sold out AND tickets were going for $300 on KSL. Either way, I had SO much fun. I danced and I sang. It was AWESOME!!!


 My aunt made friends with all the kids around us.Haha...she was a BLAST. She kept pulling out her DoteRRA oils and telling everyone that the oils were as good as drugs, but they were not drugs. Haha...she was definitely the life of the party!
  









The parking lot was nuts after. We didn't move for over an hour! The concert was SO fun. I am glad that I followed my family in to the concert. I felt like I was able to 'let go' and just have fun and not worry about life. SO...thanks LUKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment