Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dating

Ok, so I know that I haven't post for a while, but its really not my fault. I have been really busy with work and school. I work about 30 hours a week and go to school full time so I don't have much time for extra things. Oh well. So, here is an update. I went out with a guy named Tim. We were supposed to eat at Texas Road House, but the wait was 90 minutes. So, we decided to go somewhere else. Oh, before I forget, I looked hot. I went with Michelle and I bought a new outfit. Its SO pretty. Anyway, we decided to get dinner somewhere else. We couldn't decide, and then I remembered this really good pizza place in Salt Lake that I had previously eaten at. So, we drove up there...but of course took the long way. He likes to drive. Anyway, dinner was good. We talked and I had a good time. Well, after dinner instead of taking me back to my car, we continued to drive around. I think we may have driven for about two hours. Good thing I am good at talking:), but actually, he did all the talking. He talked about his sister-in-law that he calls 'slut in law', talked about his ex girlfriends, his jobs, told me of his 'wifey account' that he had saved up so he will have money for his future wife, asked me how 'Megan Kelly' sounded and asked if I would want to drive a van around with EIGHT kids! Anyway, it wasn't really bad. We said our good byes and he kissed me on the cheek. Well, as it turns out, he had a GREAT time. He sent me 12 red roses to work that were GORGEOUS. He also said he loved me...but I am not sure that I read the text right, so who knows really. Anyway, we have gone out on one date since. Something that bothers me about guys asking me out is that they ask me out and then I have to plan it. LAME. Anyway, we are going to see a movie this weekend too. This may be the last date. After this date, I will decide if I want to keep seeing him or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment