Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Killed a Deaf Man!

Ok, I should start off by saying that I didn't really kill a deaf man, but my mind told me that I did. So, the other day at school I went to the library to print off some things for class. I knew that I had a lot to print off, so I wanted to sit next to the printer. There was a computer open right next to the printer, but the chair was gone. I found the chair and told the guy I was going to take it, and I did. This guy didn't say anything to me, but that's ok, not a big deal. So, I pulled up my stuff and all of a sudden, there was a fart. Well, not one fart, but several farts. Of course I thought, 'serious? That's so embarrassing, but then I just went on my way. Then I started to hear some noises. I realized the guy that I took the chair from and that farted was DEAF! Anyway, I printed off the my jobs and turned to the printer and there was a lady signing to him. Now, its winter here, which means its freezing! This lady was wearing a pink tank top AND pink spandex shorts that were too tight. I was a little embarrassed for her. Anyway, I was standing by the printer and I started to realize that the print job was pretty big. I didn't know though AND my teacher wanted it printed off. So, the deaf guy comes up and starts grabbing my papers off the printer and saying (what I can gather) 'My Paper, My Paper'. I told him I was printing first....but then realized he couldn't hear me. He continued to do that and say (again, from what I can gather) that he was in trouble. He was getting very angry! I was getting scared, so I slowly walked away and then sat down. I turned off my computer and I left. I was SO embarrassed and angry that nobody would come and help me. As I was leaving school, there was a figure laying on the grass with police cars around it. I realized it was a person and as I turned the corner, I saw a car bumper just hanging out in the road. So, of course I thought it was the lady in pinks bumper and that was the deaf guy and she hit him with her car and now he is dead.
        The next day at school, I told my professor. After I was done, this guy turned around and said, 'Oh, that's the crazy old deaf guy. He gets really mad and they have security come kick him out all the time. If you hang around the library a lot, you will see him get angry'. I was SO relieved to hear this. I am glad that I am not the only person to make this guy angry. I just hope that I see him again so I know for sure that he is in fact NOT dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment