Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not Interested

Ok, so there is a guy that I dated last year. This guy is the guy that I blame for my ruined life. Anyway, I liked him until I googled his name and found out all sorts of things about him and that he was back in prison. Anyway, he still tries to ask me out, but then he said he doesn't. Hmmm. For example, the other day he asked if I wanted to go to the movies. I said I couldn't because of work and school. Then, I got this text from him.

"Just so u don't get the wrong impression or anything, i truly care about u and sincerely want to b nothing more than friends!Yeah, I was head over heels for you u quite a while a long time ago, but I moved on. I have been in a serious relationship since Sept now. Anyway, just wanted to put all that out there so u didn't think I was trying to get back with u or anything. U prob get this  a lot more than u car to, but I honestly just thin you're an incredibly awesome, fun person to be around! U always make me smile too!:)"

Hmmm. Ok, my first thought was that if he is in a serious relationship, why does he need to contact me? Why did he tell me this? Since this text, he has sent me more texts asking me to go out and do things. Its weird. I was almost a year ago to the date that he was put back in prison. Oh well. It is what it is. I don't plan on ever seeing him again. He is just a part of my past. I am not interested in him at all. Anyway, I just thought I would update on him since so many people know his story.

No comments:

Post a Comment