Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bored

So, I am not really bored. This is however my fourth post today. We have family over right now for family dinner. I am pretending to do my homework...but I'm not. Hmm. Anyway, Cody is here and so I dressed him up in his monster truck outfit. I am SO EXCITED for monster trucks!!!  This week may feel like its taking forever!  So, the plan is as of now to leave Thursday night and spend the night in St George at my friends house.  Then, we will wake up early and drive the two hours to Vegas for double down! This seems to be a great week for Vegas because my friend Ben, my friend Michelle, and my Uncle Darrin and his wife will be in Vegas. I guess its the place to be. Ben will be there for his birthday...and will most likely be plastered the whole time. Michelle will be there for her daughters soccer tournament. And Darrin will be there for 20 days for a poker tournament. The only sad part is that MTB's grandpa is sick and so he may not go. He goes with his dad and since his dad's dad is sick, it might not happen. Sad day. I asked him what he would do if he couldn't go and he said he would put his head in a wall. Ha ha...not normal. So, I told him that if his dad doesn't want to go, but he still does, he could drive down with us. We are taking the mini-van and there is plenty of room. Anyway, we don't have a hotel or anything yet, but we will get that planned later. I just like monster trucks.
When you buy the double down package, everyone gets a shirt, a lanyard, a pin, and free things on Fridays events for monster trucks. We will also get the DVD and a poster:)  SO EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment