Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break?


Well, it was my Spring Break this week. All I can say is, 'where did this week go?'. I didn't do much. I pretty much just worked. This girl called in sick at my work, so I worked different hours. But, I still didn't do much. My life is pretty boring, but I am ok with that. Thursday night I went to dinner with my friends Jeff and Sabrina. I met Jeff because my mom wants me to have some friends that are a good influence on me. So, I went to Sabrina's house for dinner. Jeff pretty much made it all. It was delicious. All I had to do was bring some mint oreos. I was confused by this request because that was the first time I had ever been asked to bring mint oreos before. Well, there was a reason for this. Sabrina is a pharmacist up at the University of Utah hospital and someone asked her if she printed anything off. Well, Sabrina didn't, but this person asked if she wanted this recipe for mint oreo brownies anyway. She said sure. So, this is how I came to bring mint oreos to Sabrina's house. Its also the 100th year of Oreos as well.   







I was also woken up on Friday morning by Madison. Michelle made me some St Patricks Day breakfast...in bed. It was delicious. I ate it and then fell back asleep since I didn't have to work until 11 that day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment