Thursday, March 1, 2012

I might as well

So, I am sitting here at school in the hall way. I am supposed to be doing a paper...but I am burnt out...so I don't want to finish it. Now, for those of you that know my dad, he raised us not to do things 'half assed', but I am. I didn't really read the article for it and I just kind of answered the questions, but at least I have something to hand in. Spring Break is in two weeks and I need it very much. I am just tired. Anyway, enough with the boring stuff. I do have a story that I thought was pretty funny. The other day I was sitting in the hall again actually doing homework and this couple came and sat down semi-close to me. Oh, before I get too far into this story, I think that people should just know that when they talk...other people can hear them. So, this couple sits down and the girl is complaining about her test, but she got a good grade so he is comforting her or something, I don't know. Anyway, they get up to leave and he says the her, "Wait, I need to bite your neck" AND THEN HE BITES HER NECK!!!! Is this normal? It was SO awkward! I mean, who does that? Oh, I know. Weird couples at UVU. Then, yesterday I was sitting in the hall once again doing homework and this creepy guy was talking to this young girl about being buzzed or drunk. I don't really know. And then started to talk about using drugs and getting high. The talked about prom and their families. I think I may have just been more annoyed that I wanted to do my homework, but I was distracted by their stupid conversation. Oh well. Anyway, the last conversation was last semester. I was walking behind to guys and this was the conversation.

"I asked her out, but she said no".
"Oh, well treat her like crap. Girls like it when guys are asses to them".

Hmmm. Interesting. I don't like being treated like crap. I just wanted to tap his arm and stand up for girls every where. We don't like being treated like trash...or at least I don't. Anyway, I was mad that this guy was getting some bad advice from his friend. Sometimes girls just don't like guys and its not because they are too nice...we just don't like them. For example, I don't like the rose guy AT ALL. However, when he texts me, I respond like a nice person. So, if he becomes as ass, I am not going to all of a sudden decide to like him. I am just not interested! Ugh...he just annoys me. 

So, this post may not be very fun, but it is what it is. I have class in a few minutes and I am just tired. On a good note, MN will be here this weekend. That's pretty exciting!  I will for sure have stories for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment