Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rodeo

So, Saturday night I went to the rodeo in Ogden. Calm down everyone, I know that it is March and still kind of winter, but the rodeo is indoor. I invited a girl I work with and then MTB came as well. He drove us in his awesome truck. He told me we were riding in 'style'. Anyway, the rodeo was fun. There are a lot more rules than I thought existed in rodeos. I laughed a lot.  Also, I may have misplaced my camera, so I took these pictures with my camera phone. They are not great quality, but they work. I just hope I can find my camera before monster truck world finals next week!!


 Um, how cute is this? I just want to have a little cowboy!
 They did this thing called a 'chicken run'. They had all the kids that were eight and under come and chase ONE chicken around the arena. It wasn't really fun to watch because it was mass chaos. 
 This is probably my least favorite. The cowboy ropes the calf, jumps off his horse and ties the calf. The horse walks backward to keep the rope tight. It breaks my heart....especially when the calf tried to get untied.
 This little boy was distracting because he would just slide down the railing. 
Our seats were pretty great. We were right where the bulls and broncos would come out. Plus, it was an awesome view of the cowboys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment