Monday, March 19, 2012

Rose Guy

It occurred to me the other day that I haven't updated about the rose guy. So, here is a brief update. I told him that I didn't want to date him. I have been told guys don't get hints, so I told him flat out. He didn't really like that answer, so he still would text me and ask how school was, how work was, how the bus ride was, and other questions that sound stalkerish and that would annoy me the second I saw that he was texting me. Ugh, I was SO annoyed. Anyway, I told him strait up, but he kept asking me to do stuff. I thought I would be nice so we would go out as 'friends'. I paid for my own things and we just met at the location we were going to hang out at. Don't worry, this only happened a couple times because I just was done with him. So, I started to tell him I was busy. He then told me that if I wanted to, I would make time to hang out with him. Hmmm...interesting concept. Don't worry, this little conclusion he came to still didn't stop him from texting me ALL the time. So, I didn't text him back for a whole week! During this week, he would text me two or three times A DAY. Ok, so, he didn't get it when I told him. He didn't get it when he realized if I wanted to, I would make time for him, and now he wasn't getting it when I ignored his text messages for a whole week!  So, I finally gave in and text him back because I didn't want to seem like a B word. Anyway, long story short....I have not heard from him in a week or so now. I think he finally got it! Now I can concentrate on other things....like school and monster trucks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment