Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Guess What?

Well...I am supposed to be doing homework again. Ha ha...story of my life. I am SO excited that school will be done!  This semester has been rough for sure. I am supposed to be writing a ten page paper right now.  I have six pages though, so that's not too bad. I think I will just wake up extra early and work on it. Tomorrow I have to do 4 annotated bibliography's and then I have to re-write three four page papers for Thursday! Ugh, school is killing me. However, once these assignments are complete, I will only have two more ten page papers to write (but I have a lot of the information needed for them complete) and then one 1000 word essay. I have decided that I don't want to continue school at this time. However, I change my mind a lot, so who knows. My new goal is to just work my way up at work. I think the next step will to be a customer service manager (csm). I had that opportunity once before, but I didn't take it so that I could go back to school. Well, school hasn't really gotten me anywhere. Anyway, I will just take the summer off and see how I feel in the fall. A lot can change in four months.

Also, Jeni is going to have her baby soon:) That means that I will be an aunt...again. Tonight I took all the kids to get ice cream...makes me glad  I am not a mom. I had six kids with me from ages 8-2. They sure are loud in a small space. Oh well, I get to be the fun aunt:) Well, I should probably get back to my paper....

No comments:

Post a Comment