Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lucky Day My Eye

Three months ago I had a work meeting and at that meeting we ate Chinese Food. Fortune cookies happen to be a Chinese food staple. My fortune cookie that night told me that in three months I would have a lucky day. What a whole bunch of bull!!! I was going to go to California with my friend Bubba, but the flights were too full. So, I stayed home and ugh...crap just happened ALL day! I just hated it. So, it was not a lucky day....it was a shitty day. I am not going to go into any details on here because they are not something that needs to be blogged about.

On a side note. My manager played a mean joke on me! Today I had a message from her on my phone. She said that I needed to call her as soon as I could because my school called my work.  Normal? Not really. So I called back freaking out and my manager said one of my teachers called and said I only turned in eight pages of a ten page paper and my teacher was pissed! I asked my manager who it was and she said it was a man. I was confused because its true, I did only turn in eight pages of a ten page paper...but that was for a girl teacher. Then I thought of my 1000 word essay plus the three four page papers that I didn't make four pages and I thought maybe it was that teacher. I was SO confused...turns out...she was teasing me. She just wanted to change my schedule. Ha ha...she got me!

I also have an update on the Rose Guy. So...growing up, girls are told not to lead guys on. So, I told him up front I was not interested. That didn't work...so I ignored him hoping he would get the hint. He didn't get the hint. Well, he has been texting me again. I just don't know what to do. Its hard because I do want someone to like me and he does...but I don't like him. I just need a prince charming to come and sweep me off my feet....I am ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment