Saturday, April 21, 2012

Homework?

So...I am blogging and that means I should be doing homework...again. Well, classes ended this last week. That is right...the semester is over! Well, almost. I still have my finals. And when I say finals, I mean, I still have one 12 page paper. One 10 page paper. 3 4 page papers, and one 1000 word essay due! I think normal classes would have been easier where you just study for a test and then just take a test. This may be something I consider next time I decided to go to school. Anyway, I have Wed off next week and so if I can finish all my papers by then...this girl is going to Disneyland!  That is right. I am taking myself and maybe a friend to Disneyland to celebrate the end of the semester! I am pretty excited and I hope that it all works out:)  And then next month I will be going to MN. I think I should just be a professional traveler:)

No comments:

Post a Comment