Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just some random things

Once again, I should be doing my homework. It seems as though I blog more when I am supposed to be doing my homework. I have one week of school left and three 10 page papers due and one 1000 word essay. I hate school. I don't want to go back in the fall. This girl that is in one of my classes said that we should move out together and she would motivate me to want to do school in the fall. If I do school in the fall, I won't do full time again. That has been too hard. I just don't have the time. Anyway, enough with that. 










There is a lady that I work with that sometimes drives this car to work. She knows that I LOVE this car, so she let me drive it. It made me nervous, so I drove it very little and not fast...but I enjoyed every minute of it:)



I found this little monster shot at a gas station in Mesquite Nevada. I just had to buy it. I mean, it is too cute. Anyway, I gave up Monster Energy Drinks and Dr. Pepper. I have been off them for about a month now. Its going pretty good. I only had one withdrawal day...and it sucked. I now mainly drink water, but if I need a treat, I will drink a Slurpee or an icee. I know they are probably not the best things to drink, but those are better than my caffeine drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment