Saturday, April 14, 2012

What Makes a Sad Girl Happy?

Going to a baseball game with some good friends:) Friday was a rough day for me. There are a number of factors that play into this, one of which was that the previous morning I woke up at 3 am to finish a paper that needed to get done. I am pretty sure I did it wrong. Another factor is that I have three other papers due in the next week. These papers are all about 10 pages. I should be working on these papers, but I cant seem to find the desire to work on them.  I kind of hate life right now, and by kind of, I mean really. I cant wait until school is out and I can go on my one day trips to California to lay on the beach and sleep:) This semester has been a rough one, but I am almost done. I have not decided yet if I am going to go back to school in the fall or not. If I do, it won't be full time again. I sure wish someone would just tell me what I needed to do with my life. I don't like having to make choices in my life anymore. Its not fun.  Anyway,  on Friday night I went to the Bees game. It was their home-opener game. It was fun. They won. They also had their firework show...which never disappoints. I'm glad that I went and that I had a good time:)




 Our seats were not the best, but that was partially my fault. I get discount tickets from work, so I followed the link they gave me and apparently I bought tickets for Saturday night in the wheelchair accessible section. I didn't know...I just paid for the tickets the computer gave me. Anyway, we took care of it and enjoyed the game.

They have three people race in food around the field. As always, it was very entertaining. This picture was taken with my cell phone, so you really cant see the food running, but if you look close you can see a pizza and an ice cream cone. I don't see the hot dog...but the hot dog won.


Because the Bees won, everyone got some taffy. It didn't taste too great. 



After the game, we went to Denny's for pancakes. They now let you make your own. It was delicious. It was a great Friday night:)


No comments:

Post a Comment