Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bank Robbery

Well, I should be doing homework...but I don't want to. Oh well. Anyway, my mom invited Chad and Jeni over so Chad could tell us about his experience this weekend at the bank. My mom thought it would be fun to decorate and have everyone dress up. It was cute. The house looked cute, the dinner was good, and of course the company was great!  I really lucked out with a family. We may have our troubles, but we all get a long pretty great.


 This was the table. There are paper bags with $ on it and real and fake money.
 KC and Tanya. Oh, cute.
 This is most of the gang....but not everyone. KC and Tanya, Mom and Dad, Scott, Michelle and kids, and Chad with Jayci. Christian, Casey, Jeni, and Cody are not in this picture...oh, and me!
Michelle and some of her kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment