Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bless his heart

I think I am spoiled. Not like a bad spoiled, but the spoiled in the way that when something needs fixed, I have a dad or brothers that will fix things for me. This may be bad in the long run because then I don't learn how to do things...but I am ok with it:) Anyway, the other day my tire was flat. I sent the pictures to my dad because I didn't know what to do, after all, I am just a girl.


 Here is my flat tire:(


This is the nail that flattened my tire:( My dad's only response to this picture was "You need to pick up a man, not a nail." What a mean dad!  Ha ha...its true though.

When I was in St George, Megan would ask people if they were single (of course they couldn't hear here, but I could). I think their goal is to get me to move down there now...so they are trying to find me someone to date to entice me. It probably wont work. St George is too hot! Anyway, my manager told me she wants to set me up with her nephew now. I guess we will wait and see on that one, but he is pretty young though. But I will try:)

No comments:

Post a Comment