Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

With school being out, you would think I would have more time. I don't. I think now I just find things to do because now I have the time to do things. An example of my busy life is this:

Friday: Work 11-6
           Wedding Reception
            Drive-in
Saturday: Work 9-1
               Baby Shower
               Baby Birthday Party
               Wedding Reception
       
These were all planned activities, but then I decided that I should go and see a friend while I was in Salt Lake, so I did. While I was there, I kind of had a anxiety attack so I needed to get out of there. So, I decided Saturday night to drive down to St George! I called my friend Megan (yes, I have a friend named Megan and that is her actual name, and NO, we are not sisters). We left late Saturday night and drove the four hours to St George. It was really nice to sit and talk to her since I havent seen her in such a long time. Her husband had just moved to St George to start school and look for a place for them to live and she will go down there next month. We also have some other friends that live down there. For me, it was the perfect little get-a-way.


I am not big on sleeping in...so Megan and I went to the store and bought stuff to make breakfast for everyone else. We had monkey bread, watermelon, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. It was delicious! The only thing that could have made it better was Orange Julius. I was going to make it, but they didn't have any ice made:( 


Chelsie is pregnant and her family was also in town, so she was with them. The boys were fixing brakes, so Megan and I went to the pool and laid out. This will be my second sun burn this week. Woops! We were only out by the pool for 20 minutes or so. It was too hot for us because we didn't have our swim suites..but we know for next time:)

Over all, it was an awesome weekend. I LOVE going to Chelsie and Eric's house. It was nice to get away if it was just for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment