Sunday, May 6, 2012

Roosevelt Trip

This weekend my sister and I took her kids to Roosevelt to see my friend Rachel and her kids. It was her son's birthday. Rachel lives on a 200 acre farm!



 We took the kids to a dinosaur museum and Tyson was showing me his dinosaur teeth. 




 The kids didn't want to take pictures, so I just took my own...ha ha. 




 Rachel and I in front of the T-Rex.



They didn't know I was taking this:)


 This was everyone but me. What a good looking gang.


 On our way home from the museum, Rachel stopped the car and said we were blocked. There were cows being herded across the street and then they started to CHARGING us!!! Rachel hurried and put her car in reverse and Michelle put her car in reverse and we drove backwards until the cows stopped charging us. Ha ha...what a good time.


 Since Rachel lives on a farm, we went and picked asparagus! It was fun and delicious!


Yeah... we picked all these. They were phenomenal! Some of the asparagus we picked was over a foot!  So delicious!


Then, we had a hot dog party and smores. Yum! Don't worry, I know I look like trash, but I am on a farm. Don't judge.



And, how can you go to a farm and not ride a horse! Don't worry, this was my first time and I was FREAKING out...so I didn't last long on the horse. But, I did it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment