Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dating Update

Well, I guess its time for a dating update.

1. Minnesota is out:( He said that logistically the relationship wouldn't work and he was too immature for a serious relationship. I can respect those reasons. I am not happy about it ending, but I can't make someone like me and I am definitely not the type of girl that chases after boys. So, that one is over and my heart is still on the mend from it. I hate feelings and emotions.

2. Rose guy. I guess he never left. I told him up front I wasn't interested and then I tried ignoring him. Neither one of those worked. So, when he texts me, I reply. I have told him and made it clear that we will not date. He said he is ok to just be friends. So, I guess we will see what happens there, but I am not going to date him because I am simply not interested. So, he still texts me about every other day and we have gone to dinner once in the last month or so.

3. Then there is the boy I grew up with that I talked about on New Years Eve. Ha ha...where to start?  I texts me a lot when he is drunk. Well, last weekend he text me saying that he wanted to know if we could hang out, but then he changed it to asking me if I would go on a date with him either Tuesday or Wednesday because he will be in town. I have not committed to either of those and I also told him to ask me when he was not drunk. I have been around enough drunk people to know to not pay attention to them when they say things while intoxicated. So, he text me again last night and asked me out again. Bless his heart. He also told me it was hard to have a crush on me. Hmmm..weird. Anyway, who knows what I will decide to do.

So, even with all this dating stuff going on, or more that I am not finding someone I like and that they live me back, I have not joined any dating websites. I am going to take the summer off and just play.

No comments:

Post a Comment