Monday, February 20, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

I should be doing homework right now...but I am homework burned out:(  Ugh.  So, instead I am going to tell everyone about the busy weeks I have coming up. I am very excited and I hope that everything works out!  So, lets begin.

1. This week: Monster Trucks!  That's right. They are here!  This will be Grave Diggers 30th anniversary so it's a pretty big deal. I will be going on Friday night with my brother Chad, his son Cody, and Gray. It will be SO fun. Then, on Saturday I am going with monster truck boyfriend and some of his friends, and then Saturday night with some other guys. So, it will be a busy weekend full of monster truck goodness!  Other trucks that will be there are: Grave Digger® driven by Rod Schmidt, Maximum Destruction® driven by Kreg Christensen, Maverick driven by Ron Duncombe, The Felon driven by Mark Schroeder, Titan driven by Donald Epindendio, Incinerator driven by Ryan Rice, Northern Nightmare driven by Cam McQueen, and Wolverine driven by Alex Blackwell.


2. The second week is mid-terms...so I will be busy with those. Ugh, sometimes I just hate school. One mid-term is a take home which will be nice. Then two are in class, and I don't think I have one for my fourth class, but I will check.


3. Then, the next week some boys from MN are coming out. Now, you may be asking why this is the first time you are hearing about these boys. Well, its because one of them reads my blog. Now, I don't normally tell boys about my blog because most of the time I talk trash about them...or whatever. Anyway, he found out one time because I googled his name, found something out, asked him about it and when he asked me how I found out...I told him I was blogging and remembered how I googled on guys name, so I thought I would google him. Very innocent thing. Anyway, he reads my blog so I felt weird writing about him, but here it is. Now, you may also be asking where this kid came from. The answer is simple. My friend met his friend online and then they decided that they should meet. He didn't want to come alone, so he is bringing a friend and so his friend needed a friend for when they come out here. So, MN (this will be his name) is my friends friend friend. Ha ha, awesome. Anyway, I took the week off of work...but will still have school. So, that should hopefully be a fun week. We don't have much planned yet, but I am sure whatever it is, it will be fun. Anyway, MN makes me smile. I told him I was 'smitten' with him...and he kind of mocked me for it...but not really. Hmmm.  


4. The next week is my spring break. I will most likely be doing homework and working at the bank extra hours. I don't really know though since its a few weeks away. 


5. And then for probably one of the best weeks to come....THE WORLD FINALS FOR MONSTER TRUCKS!! I am pretty excited about this adventure. My sister Michelle, brother Chad, Cody, Gray, and I am going. We will drive down and spend TWO whole days in Vegas meeting the drivers, riding trucks, walking the track, and enjoying some good ol monster truck time!  Chad is coming this year. I just am excited and I know it will be fun. Oh, and monster truck boyfriend will be there too with his dad. Oh, I am excited!!!


So, as you can see, the next few weeks are going to be busy, but filled with some fun and adventure!  Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment