Saturday, February 18, 2012

Deleted Number?

So, I have to tell you, once I decided to just not date, my sister told me that all these people would come out of the wood works....and she was right! Awesome. So, anyway, the other day I got a text from a number I didn't know. I am notorious for deleted people's numbers if I don't talk to them anymore or if they make me angry. Now, deleting these numbers for the most part always come back and bite me in the butt. Anyway, last week I went through and deleted numbers from e-harmony because I am done dating. Well, I got a text and since I didn't know who it was, I just started texting back like I knew who it was. I hoped it was this one guy named Russ, but as the conversation kept going, I realized it was my ex-boyfriend. Now, a little about him. We met on a dating website and as it turned out, he was friends with my friends and we had even been at some social gathering before together, but we didn't interact as such events. Anyway, we dated for a little bit and had a good time. We decided to be boyfriend/girlfriend and that lasted for about a month. We don't really know why it ended, it just did. He was my only boyfriend I have ever had. Anyway, this was about two years ago or so. He is now married. So, he asked me how my dating life was, and my first thought was maybe he got a divorce and was looking to date again...which I wouldn't. I told him I wasn't dating anyone and that I tried some dating sites and such. Well, then he sent me this text, "I have a brother in law who needs a great women like you. I can set you up with him". Is this normal? Do ex-boyfriends try to set up their ex-girlfriends with their wife's brother? Well, in my case, they do. So, I guess we will see what happens here...but I doubt anything will come of it. Ha ha, such is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment