Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

So, I should be doing homework right now since I am a little behind, but I don't want to. So, I will talk about Valentines:)  So, it was a good day. I went to work. I had several people wish me a 'Happy Valentines Day'. I wasn't depressed or annoyed that I am single. It was a good day. I had a good attitude, and I was glad I didn't have to worry about getting flowers from anyone...aka Rose Guy from previous posts. Also, on a side note, the last few years I did get roses and they were not great. Well, the flowers were great, but the stories behind them sucked. One was from a guy I had been dating on and off. Well, when I called him to thank him for the flowers, he was so drunk he didn't remember that I called him so he thought I hated him and then there was all this drama. Don't worry, its all settled now. The other time I got flowers, I was in a locked building for my work and a guy that was in prison (I didn't know at the time...long story) sent his friend to bring them to me. It was nice, but I guess the more drama part was that the drunk from the previous story sent me flowers the year before so I felt like a 'b' word for getting flowers sent from another guy.Wow, this side note may be confusing and off track, but it is what it is. Anyway, after work, I went to school. I had my drama class where we compared the writings of Hamlet to this other play that I can't remember right now, but they are minor characters in Hamlet. And then off to my second class of the day...advanced writing for English majors. Well, one girl brought cup cakes and another girl brought pizza. Our teacher said it was like a group date. Hmmm...awkward. Anyway, class was good. After that I drove up to Salt Lake. Well, actually it was Murray. I stopped by my Grandma Baxter's for a minute. My 'monster truck boyfriend' invited me to his house to watch the 2011 world finals dvd. Now, just so everyone can calm down, he did offer to come an pick me up, but he has never been to my house, and I was on the freeway from Orem anyway, so I just drove to his house. He is so cute, ha ha. He is growing a beard. It looks good on him. He also just finished building a chair. Now, this isn't any normal chair. This is a chair that he bought a wood permit for, went and chopped the wood down, then cut it, stained it, and built a chair. I know, totally normal. So, we talked and watched monster trucks. He showed me some awesome videos. I left his house around 11 and came home and went to bed. Now for those of you wondering, we didn't kiss, snuggle, or hold hands. I guess that no one really needs to know this, but for some reason my dad thinks I am some kind of 'hooch', so I just want to clarify that I didn't do anything that would be 'hooch' worthy. Anyway, it was a good day.  I am excited for monster trucks next weekend. I am taking Grey and Cody on Friday night. On Saturday afternoon I am going with my monster truck boyfriend, and Saturday night I am going with Joe and Emilio. It should be quit the eventful weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment