Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pirate Party

So, my mom likes to throw parties. On of our parties was a pirate party shrimp boil. I was trying to find one picture in particular, but I couldn't. Anyway, I don't like shrimp boils, but its fun to dress up and have a good time. We all had bandannas and eye patches. Some had swords and an ear ring.
 My Aunt Karen had a fun time at our Pirate Party. She went around killing all of us.
 This is my dad and my aunt. Oh, that's fun.
 My mom asked me and my sister to dress like Pirate Wenches. I think I pulled it off pretty good. This is a more classy photo....also known as less cleavage! Ba ha. When I came upstairs, my sister went and changed because she wanted to be more 'slutty'. Hmmm...normal?
This is Grayson. He is my favorite. Ba ha, what a cute little pirate!

No comments:

Post a Comment