Wednesday, February 8, 2012

F my life!

Ha ha...do you want to know the day I had? You know what, not even the day....but the night. And not even the night...but one hour of tonight! Ugh, I hate everything. Ok, so the first thing was this guy that I have been dating wanted to see me today. I told him it would be hard because I can't really stop at work and talk to him and then I take the bus to school RIGHT when I get off. So, he offered to pick me up from school. Ok, thats fine. Well, he picked me up and we drove to my car.  Ugh. HE JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the same guy that I was going to call it off with from a previous post. I am pissed. What do I do?  I guess honesty is the best policy. But really, today my friend Shelby and I devised a plan to run away. We are going to a remote hick town either in Idaho or Montana where cell phone service is unavailable. There I would clean and cook and she would take care of cows and kids. We are changing our hair color and our names. I of course, cannot tell what are new names will be just in case anyone tries to track us down. Anyway, that idea sounds pretty tempting right now. So, if no one hears from me...that's what happened. I am in the middle of no where living in solitude with my friend on a farm. BUT wait, the night does get better. I had someone else just ask me to carry their child. Haha, I know, totally normal, right? He wants a son really bad and he wants me to carry it for him. He cant get a girl pregnant, so we would do it the medical way. I told him that we can re-visit this possibility in a year from now. I would move into his house in the master room. We would obviously share a child together. He told me though that when I started to date, he would have to approve the guys I date since they will be hanging out with our son. Ha ha....awesome. BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! Am I too young for a mid-life crises? I think I may just have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment