Sunday, February 5, 2012

The End

So, I have thought a lot about dating lately. Ok, more than lately, but like the last 20 years of my life.  Anyway, I decided that I am done. I am going to cancel my membership on e-harmony. That website has not produced anything good for me. I have talked to a few guys and had a few dates, but nothing promising. I went on a date last night with the 'rose guy' I met on e harmony. I am not sure how to tell him I am not interested. My goal was to tell him last night that I didn't want to date anymore, but I was too nervous!  So, because I didn't want to tell him, I wasn't very nice to him. Now, it wasn't that I was mean, but I wasn't as nice as I should have been hoping that he wouldn't like me. Ugh, not the case. So, I will tell him later this week that I don't think we should date and I will cancel my e harmony membership. I will go back to the way its supposed to be...have a guy ask me out in person. Now, this way has not worked for me before and so I don't see it working for me in the future, but it is what it is.

      I also found out that I have to get work done on my car that will cost me about $500!  With my car, it has a life time air filter. Now, most people just get these changed for $40 or so. Well, when it says lifetime, it really means about 100,000 miles. My car is at about 73,000 miles. I normally take my car in to my aunts shop to get my regular oil change. My aunt told me I needed to take it to the dealer because the air filter is in a sealed location. When I went to the dealership, the guy told me that I was nuts because they should be able to change it when the oil gets changed. Then...ten minutes later, he came over and said that just the part for my car is $200 and then I have to add labor on top of that. He told me to come back in 17,000 miles. So, the nice part on this was that he said it didn't need to be done then. Awesome.
 
      On a brighter note, monster trucks will be here in a few days. I am excited for that. I have a bet with my 'monster truck boyfriend' that he will not be the only one wearing a special Grave Digger shirt. So, I may be ten dollars richer:) That will start my fund for my new air filter.  I also want some speghettios. Those sound really good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment